Here is the revisited, revised version of some of our best advice on how to find the best wedding dress for your body type. It has been one of our most popular articles since we posted it back in August 2012 and we thought with the recent launch of our latest collection, now would be a good time to revisit it using more up-to-date examples and styles!
I just wanted to say how relieved I am that I chose your company to make my dream wedding dress.
The day was magical!
I absolutely loved my dress and I received a huge amount of compliments so no doubt you will have a few new brides to be on your door step.
The first day I met you guys I knew I would be purchasing my dress!! What a massive relief!!!
You made me feel like a princess.
I’m not just saying this but your dresses literally don’t compare to any other stores on the coast.
Your service also matched this. The amount of stores I entered and received little to no acknowledgment was unbelievable, even with an appointment.
Thank you for being so caring & kindhearted. It meant a lot.
I thought I might send you through some photo of our happy day.
You will probably kill me Anne but I did forget in some photo to hold my flowers at my belly button hehe.
Love Kate Skuja xx
Book in for a dress fitting any Saturday this month, and you & your entourage can sip champagne while you twirl and swirl in our new 2016 collection! With so many styles to choose from, we’ve got your dream wedding dress, bridesmaid gowns and even your gorgeous mum sorted for your big day.
To book your Sparkling Saturday session call our Marina Mirage boutique on 07 5531 4003, email us, use our contact form on the website or even just drop us a message on social; we can’t wait to book you in. Oh, and while you’re there, check out our fabulous sale selection from 2015– still so glamorous and at a fabulous price!
See you soon lovelies!
From all the team at Strictly Bridal x
Amy came to us about 3 years ago to pick out her Armani gown. It was a stunning dress for a gorgeous bride. We’d not heard anything from Amy until just the other day we received an email from her telling us she’d finally had the opportunity to wear her gown.
We’re delighted for you and you looked incredible! Thank you for the update and pictures 🙂 xx
Our bridal photoshoot – behind the scenes! With the release of our latest bridal collection just this week we thought we’d give you a little inside look at what happened behind closed doors!
We had such a good time and it feels great to see the final product and know that all our hard work paid off. We’d like to say thanks to everyone involved and to everyone who has supported us so far. We couldn’t have done it without you!
We look forward to seeing some stunning brides in our latest gowns in 2016 🙂 x
Our gorgeous bride Sarah in her beautiful designer made to order gown by Ann. Sarah you look amazing and so very happy with your handsome hubby by your side. Thank you so much for sharing your day with Ann and all of us here at Strictly Bridal. xxx
Our very beautiful bride Susanne in her Strictly Bridal Silk Ball Gown. Susanne you look gorgeous and so in love with your hubby. Thank you for sharing your photos and your day with us here at Strictly Bridal. xxx
Since 2000, Ann Wilson has designed thousands of gowns for real women on an international stage. An industry innovator throughout her whole career, Ann creates luxurious runway looks that cater to all styles and preferences. Each gown is personally designed in Australia by Ann herself, and through her clever design and sharp cutting each has the signature ‘Ann Wilson fit’. She ensures only the highest quality fabrics and materials are used, coupled with superior construction and carefully hand-sewn embellishments.
When you find your dream dress at Strictly Bridal, you’ll also receive the highest quality product and level of service available in the country. Ann’s incredible work has gained her an unrivalled reputation in the industry, and as soon as you see and wear her gowns you’ll understand why!
Whether you’re shopping for a wedding dress or formal evening wear, off-the-rack or made to measure, you can feel confident in your choice from Strictly Bridal. Just have a look through our posts for some incredibly kind words from of our brides and happy customers, and see what they’ve had to say about Ann’s gorgeous creations!
A huge thanks and massive congratulations to our Gold Coast bride Chandre. She recently got married in one of our gowns and my oh my! You looked absolutely stunning and wish you every happiness in the future!
” Thank you Ann and Nicole for making my wedding dress experience shopping so special. I Loved every visit .. Always super friendly and helpful. My gown exceeded my expectations. I will recommend your boutique over and over … Thank you so much “
We love to show off our Gold Coast brides in their gowns, especially when they have such kind words to say as Eliza.
Thank you so much and congratulations!!
” Dear Strictly Bridal,
I would like to say a huge thank you for creating the most amazing gown for my wedding in October 2015. My dress was absolutely perfect and I felt like a princess on my wedding day thanks to you Ann. My entire experience with you was so enjoyable and I never once stressed or worried as I knew I was in safe hands. You made my whole wedding experience that little bit extra special and I’ll forever thank you for that.
The only thing is, I just wish I had somewhere to wear my gown again!!!
All the best,
That’s right, we don’t just sell to our gorgeous brides, we also sell our dresses to wholesalers so that our beautiful gowns can spread even further and reach more fabulous ladies.
If you are a business and interested in stocking some of our gowns then we urge you to get in touch with us! We love hearing from potential clients of all kinds. Give us a call and we can surely make some arrangements for viewings and stock lists.
Ladies an amazing new couture evening wear label,, about to arrive in australia ,will be exclusive to marina mirage schedule to arrive 1st week in june we cant wait ,watch this blog
All brides to be are excited about their upcoming wedding and take months in preparation for their special day.Here are some easy, healthy steps you can take now for radiant beauty results by the time you walk down the aisle. You might already practice some of these great habits and others will fit seamlessly into your existing beauty routine.
1. Drink more water- We hear this all the time, right? For several reasons it is to our benefits to drink water through out the day. Water flushes out toxins by purifying the liver, it clears up skin, help organs absorb nutrients, and aids in metabolism. Win all around!
2. Take a daily multi-vitamin- First and foremost, the best thing you can do is have a healthy diet but with busy lives we know all too well that it’s not always easy to do so, thats where a multi-vitamin comes in. Look for one that has antioxidant powerhouses like vitamins B6, C, E, A as well as iron and Omega-3 fatty acids which help maintain skin’s suppleness and strengthen hair. All-in-one awesomeness!
3. Moisturize- Replace lost moisture and repair damaged hair with a weekly deep conditioning hair mask, whether homemade with coconut oil and avocado (apply 2 tbls coconut oil and 1/2 avocado, mashed, to dry hair and leave on for 20 min, then rinse) or store-bought like It’s a 10 miracle hair mask. Get those shiny locks you’ve always aimed for!
4. Repair- We all have those aspects about our skin that we want to change, right? Now is the time to make those changes happen and the fun part? Things in your pantry can help! Mix nutmeg (as an exfoliator) or baking soda for oily/acne prone skin with dairy milk (for the lactic acid which helps break down dead skin cells) until it forms a thick paste. Apply onto clean, dry skin and leave on for 20 minutes then rinse and pat dry. Ta-da, instant spa facial at home!
5. Color/ Highlight hair 2-4 weeks before wedding- this way the color is perfect for the day and has a more natural look/color and in case you hate the outcome there is time for changes to be made.
6. Tan starting 3 months prior to wedding date- you don’t want to get overly tan or red. Therefore, give your skin time to adjust to the tanning bed. If using self tanner, make sure you use the product at least 3 weeks before to see results before wedding day and have time to learn best applying techniques.
7. Have a hair and make-up trail 3 weeks prior- this will allow time for both make-up artist and hairstylist to get all the products needed for your wedding day and allows time to have another trail if you did not like the first one.
8. DO NOT use new skin products within the month of wedding- If you start using new products your skin may have a reaction and then it could last until wedding day.
9. Consult wedding hairstylist about prepping hair for day of wedding- Everybody has a different hair type and your hairstylist should give you advice on the best way to prep your hair before he/she comes in to create your bridal day look.